CrimpCenter 36 S
Fully Automatic Crimping MachineEquipped with reliable high precision technology, the CrimpCenter 36 S features a compact modular design offering space for up to 6 processing stations without compromising the high Schleuniger quality standards of the 6-Series. Various configuration possibilities allow for a variety of applications to be processed with cross sections from 0.13 to 4 mm² (26 - 12 AWG). An optimal combination of proven state-of-the-art components results in outstanding production rates.
- Compact modular design
- Great flexibility with up to 6 processing stations
- High end components for highest precision
- Easy operations with touchscreen and icon-based EASY software
- Simple network integration in existing infrastructure with standard TCP/IP
- Crimp to Crimp (open or closed barrel terminals)
- Crimp to Seal
- Seal to Seal (both sides sealing)
- Double Crimp (2 or 3 terminals)
- Double Crimp with Crimp / Seal (2 terminals)
- Double Crimp with Twist / Tin (1 terminal)
- Twist / Tin to Crimp
- Twist / Tin to Seal
- Coaxial Cable Processing
- Wire List Processing
- Marking (ink jet or hot stamp)
Application RangeThe new CrimpCenter 36 S is a fully automatic crimping machine with up to six processing stations. The successor to the CrimpCenter 36 utilizes new design concepts to even further increase precision, durability and overall user friendliness while further reducing set-up time. Various configuration possibilities allow for a variety of applications to be processed. Dynamic, powerful servo drives combined with an intelligent control system provide high production rates to meet the most demanding production schedules. Production parameters are entered with the touch screen monitor via the intuitive, menu-guided graphical user interface to reduce training time and minimize entry errors. All parameters such as wire data, crimp data or seal data can be saved and retrieved for future use. Machine documentation including operating instructions, spare parts identification drawings and schematics are all stored electronically in the machine software for immediate access when needed.
Processing StationsProcessing stations communicate via TCP/IP for fast internal communication and high production rates.
- UniCrimp 221 Crimping station with integrated crimp force monitoring (CFM 20)
- UniCrimp 222 Crimping station with integrated crimp force monitoring (CFM 20) and electronic crimp height control
- SL 3100 and SLU 3000 Seal loading stations with various seal monitoring options
- SLD 4100 Double gripper module
- STW 1100 Twisting station
- STS 1100 Tinning station
- CoaxStrip 5400 Coaxial stripping station
- UniCrimp LPC loose piece crimping station
Increase ProductivityWith feeding speeds of up to 8 m/s (26.3 ft/s), fine-tuned swivel arm movement, optimized internal communication, and fully integrated processing stations, CrimpCenter machines offer unparalleled levels of performance for today’s most demanding applications. To minimize machine downtime, the CrimpCenter 36 S utilizes new quick-change mechanisms, wire feed assist and integrated lighting. It is compatible with Schleuniger’s innovative ToolingShuttle System (TSS). The ToolingShuttle 30 combines crimp applicator, terminal reel and paper winder in one mobile unit to minimize applicator and terminal changes. To further optimize production, the CrimpCenter 36 S can be easily integrated in any network with standard TCP/IP. The optional EASY ProductionServer software can be used to network all of your CrimpCenter machines and allows central management of production orders and distribution of the orders to individual CrimpCenter machines.
Max. Quantity of Stations 6 (max. 3 crimping stations) Wire Size Range 0.13* – 4 mm² (26* – 12 AWG) Wire Length 45 mm – 65 m (1.77” – 213 ft) Optional from 35 mm (1.38”) Stripping Length 0.1 – 18 mm (0.004 – 0.71”) Transport Speed / Feed Rate 8 m/s (26.3 ft/s) Height - Safety Cover Open 2.75 m (108”) Dimensions (L x W x H) 3’175 x 1’445 x approx. 1’855 mm (125” x 57” x 73”) 2 m base Weight approx. 440 kg (970 lbs.) Incl. base machine and safety cover approx. 750 kg (1654 lbs.) Max. incl. processing stations and options CE-Conformity The CrimpCenter 36 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines Note *However, for cross sections smaller than 0.22 mm² (24 AWG), sample processing is required.