Cutting machineThe newest automatic cutting machine from the Schleuniger product family is the EcoCut 3200, which can be configured according to individual needs and allows to measure and cut cables, wires and tubes.
- Unique Tube Cutter Principle (double cutting mode)
- Precise & repeatable results
- Easy to program and operate (menu-guided)
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Fast and quiet transport system
Application RangeThe EcoCut 3200 is an automatic cutting machine for measuring and cutting round material. It can be equipped with either a tube cutting head or a universal cable cutting head. The tube cutting head can process tubing up to 12.7 mm O.D. with outstanding quality. The universal cable cutting head can process wire, cable and tubing up to 10 mm O.D. The EcoCut 3200 can be used as a stand alone machine or it can be integrated into a processing line. The EcoCut 3200 is electronically controlled and features several interfaces for peripheral components. The electrically driven rollers feed the material to the cutting unit. The cutting unit is electrically driven and position controlled.
- Cutter heads can be changed in less than one minute
- High output rate due to double cut system
- Fast and very quiet transport unit
- Easy, menu guided operation and programming
- All-electric operation
Cable O.D. 10 mm (0.39”) Cable Cutting Head Wire Size Range Stranded Wire 6 mm² (AWG 8)
Solid Wire 4 mm² (AWG 12)
Cable Width 9 mm Tubing O.D. 12.7 mm (0.5”) Tube Cutting Head Tubing Width 12 mm Feeding System Roller feed Feed Rate 3.20 m/s Programming Panel Dimensions (L x W x H) 400 × 250 × 260 mm (15.7” x 9.8” x 10.2”) Weight 17 kg (38 lbs.) CE–Conformity The EcoCut 3200 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.