Cutting machineThe EcoCut 3300 is designed to automatically cut all kinds of material including wire, cable, round material such as tubing, flat ribbon and Glass Fiber Optic (GOF) cable. This flexible machine processes wire up to 16 mm² (6 AWG), cuts round material up to 12 mm (0.47'') O.D. and cuts flat material up to 100 mm (3.94'') wide.
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Precise & repeatable results
- Easy to program and operate (menu-guided)
- Fast and quiet transport system
Application RangeThe EcoCut 3300 can cut a wide range of materials including round- and flat cable, wire and tubing with precise and repeatable results. The EcoCut 3300 can be used as a stand alone machine or can be integrated into a processing line. The EcoCut 3300 is electronically controlled and features several interfaces for peripheral components. The electrically driven rollers feed the material in increments of 0.1 mm (0.004“) to the universal cutting unit. The cutting unit is electrically driven and position controlled.
- Due to the heavy duty, precision cutting unit, even very thin materials (Kevlar strand, foil, etc.) can be cut clean and square
- Feeding unit is fast, accurate and quiet
- Easy, menu guided operation and programming
- All-electric operation
Cable O.D. 12 mm (0.47“) Wire Size Range Stranded Wire 16 mm² (6 AWG)
Solid Wire 6 mm² (10 AWG)
Cable Width 100 mm (3.94”) Feeding System Roller feed Feed Rate 1.60 m/s Programming Panel Dimensions (L x W x H) 460 × 270 × 270 mm (18.1“ × 10.6“ × 10.6“) Weight 22 kg (49 lbs.) CE–Conformity The EcoCut 3300 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.