Cutting machineThe PowerCut 3700 is the ideal solution for processing larger cable dimensions. It precisely cuts wire, round and flat cable, Glass Optical Fiber (GOF), tubing material, foil and more up to 70 mm² (AWG 2/0) and 25 mm (0.98 ") OD. This automatic cutting machine presents an excellent price/performance ratio.
- High production throughput
- Excellent accuracy & repeatability
- Heavy duty cutter head
- Flexible interfaces
- Outstanding price/performance ratio
Application RangeThe PowerCut 3700 is the ideal cutting machine for round and flat material with larger cross sections and feeds the cable with high accuracy and speed. The powerful pneumatic cutter head achieves a clean right-angled cut and may be used for a wide range of applications. The PowerCut 3700 may be used as a stand-alone machine as well as in combination with various peripheral machines creating a fully automatic cable processing line.
- Pneumatic cutter head with short cycle times
- Rugged belt-feed transport unit for high pull forces
- Automatic cable detection device for gap adjustment and cable end detection
- Roller-guided cable inlet and universally adjustable cable guides
- Easy, user-friendly programming interface
- Flexible interfaces for active and passive peripheral machines and printing systems
- High through-put thanks to high cutting rate and transport speed
- Short change-over times
- Logic and clearly layed out menue structure with integrated wire and cable memory
- Fast and easy programming at the push of just a few buttons
- Precise adjustment of the cable guides using an easy-to-read scale
- Heavy-duty cutter head
- Powerful belt feed system for sensitive cable feeding
- Open, flexible interfaces for peripheral devices
Tubing O.D. Up to 20 mm (0.79”) Cable O.D. 25 mm Wire Size Range 70 mm² (AWG 2/0) Cable Width 82 mm Feed Rate 14.76 ft/s Feeding System Belt feed Programming Panel Dimensions (L x W x H) 640 x 440 x 530 mm (25.19 x 17.32 x 20.86”) Weight 143.3 lbs. CE–Conformity The PowerCut 3700 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.