The flexible Exmore splicing machines make it possible to manufacture perfect and rational connections. In one processing step the necessary piece of the endless spliceband is cut off, the cut piece is formed and the connecting components are crimped with the pre-formed piece of the spliceband to a durable and reliable crimping connection. These splicebands are made in a wide range of materials, different sizes and profiles.
The Exmore Splicing machines offer a variety of applications with the highest degree of quality and flexibility which is required today, e.g. in the automotive industry, household equipment industry, sensor processing, etc.
With the identical spliceband the most different connections can be produced by a suitable tool. The storage costs for consumables are thereby perceptibly lowered. There are several crimping technologies on the market, however splicing technology stands out for its ease of use. Splicing allows a space-saving connection. This aspect is more and more relevant for the further miniaturization of the components, such as heating elements and thermocouples, sensors and displays.
We provide a multitude of splicebands deliverable in different alloys, dimensions
in width and thickness.
- Widths: 2, 4 or 6 mm.
- Thicknesses: 0,20 – 0,50 mm.
- Alloys: Brass untreated, Brass tin plated, Copper-nickel alloy (CuNi9Sn2), Tin bronze, Stainless steel etc. (Special alloys are available on request)
- Pcs./Spool: The minimum quantity of connections is between 20.000 and 150.000 connections per spool, depending on the dimension and tool size.
- Simple operation via the membrane keypad
- Program selection for different sizes of tools
- Band feed is controlled by step-motor
- Adjustable speed of the crimping cycle
- Option: crimp force monitoring
- Visualisation through touch screen
- Interface: Serial, Ethernet, Profi bus, USB
- Integration into production line through Profi bus uncomplicated possible
- Splice Wire-XL: Splice station on Wire -XL
- Automatic stripping of the conductors
- Manual or automatic positioning of the second component in the specific fixture
- Automatic transfer to the splicing tool for the multiple splicing connections
- Mounting of housings